Sunday, August 18, 2013

Around Here: June 2013

 Tate loves to cause trouble!
 He is most often found here though...



 I have a ton of pictures of this moment, it was so sweet! Parker decided that he wanted to put Tate to bed. He has done this several times since then.




 This is Parker's "I'm just finken (thinking)" face.



 Sack of Taters in his sleep sack.



 Whoops! That was some kiss!
 Chocolate pudding time!
 Reese loves to sprawl out like this with one leg hanging on each side. I guess its comfortable for her!
 Pretty Kitty
 If Tate find my hair clips, he will insist on wearing them all day. I have to remember to take them out when we go to the store so he doesn't look like a girl!


 Sometimes Reese naps on the changing table. Tate loves to lay on her and it helps distract him while I am changing his diaper.
 Once in a while she gets annoyed and jumps down.



 Tate loves to stick his face in water! He does this in the bathtub too and I am always worried about him in water. He comes up gagging and choking but he loves it.




Parker is so sweet to "help" ;)

1 comment:

Karen Hanberg said...

I noticed there weren't any comments and thought everyone must be speechless at how cute these pictures are! Such adorable, funny, smart, busy boys and what a wonderful mom you are!