This is out of order... Grant and Parker playing with trucks.
Well, I found some old pictures from our other camera that never made it on the blog. Here is Parker and his friend Kale at a Superbowl Party.
These two are so cute together.
They have so much fun, they are perfectly matched in size so they can wrestle without one hurting the other. They never argue or get upset, they are soooo cute!!!
A few more friends at the Superbowl party.
My little boys holding hands in the car...don't worry, Brett was driving when I took this photo!
On the rides at MOA when Amanda brought the kids up here in February.
This picture of Dashell cracked my up! He loved hanging out in the bathroom just enjoying some alone time. I am used to Parker who hates being alone and spends as little time as possible in the batheroom, haha.


1 comment:
that pic of D made me laugh.
G said, "Why does Dashell always have to be silly when he goes to the bathroom?"
amusing children.
Post a Comment