Happy to see Dad after clinical. Brett gets some great hat hair from the surgical caps :)
Brothers
Reese will try to fit in boxes of many sizes. In fact, the smaller the better!
Tate had a virus that made him swell up. He acted normal and we gave him some Benedryl.
Chillin on the couch
Parker helping to feed Tate.
Throwing the ball back and forth
Woody's hat makes a great pacifier.
Tate found this newborn pacifier and enjoyed it. Neither of my boys would take pacifiers as babies, which is nice now that they are older, but he sure looked cute here.
Parker gets very zoned into the TV.
Tate found some baby powder I had left out from a baby shower game I did for my friend.
It doesn't look like too much powder but when I picked him up a poof of white went everywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment