Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

I love watching the Macy's Parade. It's a lot of fun having Parker to watch it with since Brett isn't amused by it. I was mostly cooking while it was on, Parker really enjoyed it though!
We had a quiet Thanksgiving with just my parents. It was easy and really nice.

Tate was very entertaining, like usual.


Tate has a scrunchie nose smile that I love.




The morning was unseasonably warm and in the afternoon, the temperature dropped quickly and it snowed. It was PERFECT. Everyone loved the warm and then the snow officially kicked off the Christmas season.

Whip it real good.

I gave Tate about a teaspoon of whipping cream. Can you tell he enjoyed it?


This is the thankful tree Parker and I made the week before Thanksgiving. He came up with almost all the leaves on his own, such a thoughtful sweet boy.





1 comment:

tiffromney said...

That looks like a very nice Thanksgiving. Tate has the cutest expressions. That is funny Parker loved the Macy's Parade so much...maybe it is the balloons? It seems like kids LOVE balloons, so why not gigantic animal shaped ones?