Tuesday, May 25, 2010

a few things

hello.

wondering what is going on over here besides posts and pictures about mr. man?

not much. that is why i blog about him.

he is giggles and chubby legs and soft baby hair and well, JOY. sigh, i love him.

what? you demand a picture? o.k.





doesn't he look so grown up? i promise you he is just my little newborn, only a couple months old.

we did manage to somewhat organize the basement. i had a lot of boxes to go through of things my mom kept for me. she gets the "I'm a great mom" blue ribbon for everything she kept for me. phew, there was A LOT. many lovelies that were fond and beautiful. but really, what will I do with it?

and if I had a million dollars, i could organize the basement just how I wanted it. and then i would spend the extra moola on cool office supplies. i love office supplies. pens, notebooks, pads of paper, they are so rad.

when i was little, i had a cardboard box with drawers that was suppossed to be a secretary desk, i guess. it was filled with envelopes and "while you were out" pads. i loved it. (my parents need a blue ribbon for that gift too)





here's something else we've been doing,

walks with the double strollers.



they both enjoy it so. you should see the roo's face on the park swing. i need to get a picture of that.

brett refuses to push ms. kitten britches. a cat stroller is kinda embarrassing. but i love that she loves it. even if she is a naughty kitten.


there, a real update. how do you like that?


7 comments:

Jared and Erin said...

First of all, I think every picture Parker's in, he's smiling. What a cute smile too. We have to work hard to get T to smile because he's so intrigues with the camera.
And that kitty stroller is the funniest thing ever. I don't blame Brett. As much as Jared loves cats I think he'd be the same way. Hilarious!
BTW, Office supplies ROCK!

Brittany H. said...

I love real updates! But I will definitely take pics of your cutie pie too. Is that really a cat stroller? I have a friend who wanted me to buy a jogging stroller at a garage sale, but I said no so she bought it for her cat. I thought she was kind of crazy and had to turn around to hide my laughing face when the lady asked my friend how old her child was.
I'm digging Parker's shades!

Unknown said...

yes, that is a real cat stroller! we got it from my grandma when she got rid of her cat. its actually been fun to use, but totally embarrassing!

Amanda said...

yeah, if I hadn't known where you got the cat stroller from I'd be rolling my eyes too.

if I had a million dollars...(I'm thinking of barenaked ladies, were you?), I would get rid of the dang mortgage. then the garage would be organized, the backyard landscaped and useable, and I'd get all my pictures professionally framed instead of trying to cut the mats myself...ah, well, we can dream right?

what is it about office supplies that makes them so intriguing? I was just at costco and the bulk postit notes and highlighters were hard to pass up. despite the lack of need. geez.

great post.

Brittany Hall said...

Cat stoller! Love it! Don't worry, I'm sure no one is looking at you funny. :)

Jenn said...

Parker is adorable! I love his smile! It is funny how all kids learn to ham it up so young! :)

Amanda said...

I love that little toothy grin! And, I've really never heard of a cat stroller. Too funny!

Yes--we live in your old stomping grounds--and yes, it was Sis. Tylerm (I can't remember her first name!). We're actually right down the street from Kentwood. Where did you go to high school?