
(title comes from the movie "Baby Mama")
WARNING: This post is about POOP.
Three encounters with poop yesterday:
Ahoy Says Poo- While giving Parker his bath in the sink, he went to the bathroom. Not cool. I had to re-wash him and sterilize the sink.
Bombs Away- After the bath and our nightly wrestling match to put lotion on, Parker started crawling away and grunted like he was going to go to the bathroom. I jumped up and grabbed him to put him on his towel, but alas, two bombs were dropped mid-air on the carpet as I was running with him.
Tootsie Roll- When Brett got home he asked if that was poop on the kitchen table. I told him no, why would there be poop on the kitchen table? But sure enough, there was a tootsie roll and it was NOT chocolate. I think it must have fallen out of his diaper when I was taking his clothes and diaper off for his bath. I know, disgusting. Please don't let this keep you from coming over to our house. I very completely sanitized the table, I promise!
6 comments:
I have dealt with the bath poop bombs. Gross. I think I would take the other two if I had to choose. Isn't it funny how often poop comes up as a parent!
HAHAHAHA!
You're not a real parent until you've had to deal with poop in the tub and/or on the floor. :) hahahahaha
Parker is such a cutie!
We changed our blog address but I didn't have your email to inform you. It's nateandcassfam.blogspot.com :)
Hahaha! This is great! Oh, the joys of parenting. :)
um...we want to cancel any future dinner plans :oP
Post a Comment