Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beary Cute

This little man is 7 months old. Army crawling, rocking back and forth, pulling himself up on furniture and saying "ma-ma" are amongst his latest tricks. Still super smiley and full of laughs. He has a great sense of humor and will laugh when others are laughing and smile back at news anchors on the t.v. He saves his best laughs for Dad. He likes to bury his face in Reese and follows her around the house. He loves to be social with other babies, he had a great time when I stopped by the daycare one day and also when I watched my friend's triplets (four babies- how fun!). He is still very talkative and pretty much talks all day. He will also "sing" along with me when I sing to him before bed. It is sad to see him get big so quick and yet each new phase is so fun!

1 comment:

Aves said...

UMMM, PRECIOUS!!!! He is such a smiley boy and I cannot believe how fast he has grown, how is he already 7 months old? CRAZY. You guys look like you are doing great. Such a great family!