

Last month, when Parker started sleeping in his crib at night he would roll out of his covers. When we tried his Halo sleeping sack, his arms and hands would be FROZEN at night. I always wanted to check on him to see if he was warm. I couldn't sleep well thinking he was cold and since all the spring pajamas were in the stores, I decided to put him in his fleece snowsuit at night. It worked great, it keep him all warm, even his little hands. Then this week, Brett got him out of bed and found his as pictured above. He had crawled out of his snowsuit (still zipped all the way up!) and then he pulled another blanket that was hanging over the crib over himself! What the..?! Weird, right? I still don't know how he slipped his whole body out of there without the zipper coming down.
2 comments:
haha He apparently had a very busy night!
Hi! I found your blog from Staci Jensens. Parker is SOO cute! I can't believe how big he is already. Just wait until he starts to crawl OUT of his bed in the middle of the night. Tha's scary!
Post a Comment