Sunday, October 18, 2009

Apple Orchard and a Parker Pumpkin Patch!

A goat sniffing Parker. We ripped poor Parker from sleeping in his warm stroller to take pics, he was a good sport!
Parker riding the fake pig.

Sitting on the fake tracker with Dad.


Looking cute as ever in a pumpkin patch!



Our good friends Jade and Ginger had previously set up this ideal photo shot for their three little pumpkins and let us borrow the costume, set and camera to capture the only Halloween that Parker will fit in a pumpkin. I love it!





5 comments:

Becca Sharp said...

How adorable! What a cute idea! We're taking Lexi to a pumpkin patch tomorrow. Too bad she won't fit in a pumpkin anymore, cause that's so stinkin' cute!

Oh, and I love his new jeans! You guys are such cute parents.

Jokilyn said...

What a cute idea! I have a picture of me when I was 3 sitting inside a pumpkin that we grew...so he may still fit in one in a year or so! :) Looks like such a fun little outing!

Jason said...

Oh my gosh! Those pumpkin pictures are the cutest thing!

Carrie said...

That is adorable!

Aves said...

OH. MY. GOSH. Those pumpkin pictures are too darling!!! AWW!! And Heath, you look great. Seriously, you are glowing.