Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby toys and bellies

Reese loves the baby toys, its cute for now but I hope she's willing to share when the baby comes.


Most cats would hate this, but Reese just loves being carried around by us! And if the carrier looks uncomfortable-its because Brett put it on wrong. I have since showed him the correct way. Its probably good he is practicing with the cat so the baby won't be dropped by our inexperience with baby carriers.


Hmmm, I think this is 25 weeks (I'll be 27 weeks tommorrow)
Well, the doc extended my weekly ultrasounds, so I'm still on those plus FFN test every other week. I passed my glucose test but my hemoglobin is low. The baby weighs 2 lbs 5 oz as of today and is in the 50th percentile for everything except head size. He is two weeks ahead of schedule on that one. The midwife looked puzzled that his head is so big, but I'm sure if Brett had been there it would have explained everything. (Just look at the HEED on that kid!)



10 comments:

Youngs said...

you look great! i'm so happy to hear your tests are good and the baby is happy & healthy!

Adventures of CC in DC said...

YaY for an update!! Glad things are coming along on the casa; plus you look radiant with your cute belly...thanks for posting :)

Love,
Celisse

Adventures of CC in DC said...

YaY for an update! Glad things are coming along on su casa. You look radiant with your cute belly..thanks for posting :)

Love, Celisse

Carrie said...

You look so beautiful and your cat in the baby carrier is hilarious! I am so glad that everything with the pregnancy is going well!

CindyC.wannabequilter said...

I'm glad that things are going well with your pregnancy. I was at the temple today and made sure I put your name on the prayer roll. Take care!

Emily said...

You are so cute! I love your little belly. i wish that I could rub it and talk to your little boy. Oh well...next time.

I am glad that things are going okay with your pregnancy. I have been so worried about you and hoping you were doing okay. I am so happy for you and Brett.

Jason said...

I wish I had a cat like Reese.

Jade & Gingerella said...

Hi Heather!

(This is Jade). Both Ginger and I have avidly read your blog since getting the address...it's wonderful to see how excitetd you and Brett are to be parents (and you're gonna rock as parents!) Our little boy Joel will be glad to have an ally (your son) against his sisters :o)

Take care, and let us know if you need anything...(seriously)

--J & G

Amanda said...

How hilarious that your cat likes being carried around. That totally cracks me up! Your baby belly is beautiful! You look wonderful. I hope the last couple of months go well for you!

tiffromney said...

You look great! It is so fun to see you with a "baby bump." And I love the pic of Brett with the baby carrier and the cat. That is classic.