Ok, these two photos are rotated but you get the point-side view of baby. leg/foot, arm, and head
cute little side profile-it is just me or is that a Russell overbite and chin?
Happy Easter! 20 weeksIt's a BOY! (come on people, did we really have to guess? I have 11 nephews and 2 nieces-the odds are leaning one way) I am officially a Lindsay woman now that I will have a son! Ifeel him kick on a regular basis now and Brett even felt him last Tuesday. The kicks take me by surprise and he usually gets my right side which tickles pretty bad! The ultrasound lady at the level 2 appointment kept jiggling him to change positions. She tried a number of things, none of which worked. She said he must be an easy going baby since he wasn't bothered by any of it. Easy-going? I think not. I am pretty sure he is stubborn like his father ;)
Update on "fluid sacs"- I have been to two perinatalogists who both believe they are "veinous lakes" Don't you think "lakes" is a bit extreme? Wouldn't river or pond do just fine? Nope, although considered not a problem- mine are particulary large. Oh well, we do live in the "Land of 10,000 lakes". Make that 10,002 thanks to my placenta! Other than that everything looks fine. Still on weekly ultrasounds.

21 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations!! I'm so ridiculously happy for you Heather, I almost feel like I'm preggers! (but, alas... I am not)
heather, I completely missed the post where you announced this news and just went back to read... this is so amazing! I'm am thrilled for you, things are going to be just fine- congratulations a million times!!
Heather, you look amazing! What an exciting adventure. I am keeping you in my prayers. What an amazing couple you two are. I wish we were closer, I would LOVE love love to see you! If I could ever get a job I might be able to afford it. haha. I am still planning on emailing you, but just know I am thinking about you all the time :) LOVE ya
You look great! I am so happy that everything is going well and I hope that it continues to do so. Congratulations on your little boy! You are half-way there!
So cute! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Heather you look great! Little boys are so sweet. You're in for a LOT of fun with a boy! It sounds like things are going well. And, we're still keeping you and baby boy in our prayers!
Love the baby bump, you look so great! Isn't it so fun to get to share the kicks with the hubs? Looks like a handsome little guy you two have there!
Wow, lots of boys in the family! Boys are wonderful, though! You look great, Heather!!
So fun! You look great! Congrats on having a boy too that will be so fun.
Hope you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy!
Congrats you guys, that is so wonderful! I'm so excited for you. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!
oooh, heather! how fun to see the bump! it's so great to her you talk about him moving and kicking! isn't it amazing!?
i love to hear this great news! the pics looks great - i'm happy to hear you and the baby are doing well! it gives me hope that my not-always-healthy-body might be able to make a healthy baby too!
Wonderful news, Heather. You look beautiful. I'm so happy for you!
You look so great... I am so excited for you guys.
Wonderful news! (It seems every time I go to comment on a blog the same words are already said i.e. "wonderful" but really - Wonderful news!) And Lakes? LOL
Yay for boys! I'm so excited for you! Do you guys have any names picked out? (And, if you're keeping them secret--totally fine.) Your bump looks very cute! Love the U/S pics, too. Isn't it amazing!?
Congrats to you! I was very touched to read your various posts. You are amazing! We are excited for you guys.
Congrats, Heather! We were so happy to hear about your baby news. So glad we got back in touch with you guys. So where are you now? Is Brett going to school?
Thanks for sharing progress pictures! So fun seeing you look pregnant.
Been thinkin' about you guys lately. Hope all is well! Just wanted to stop by and say "hi!" :)
Congrats! You look so cute!
Post a Comment