



Well, being home for Christmas was great, but it did come to an end. I was pretty bad about taking pictures, now Im regretting that. Oh well. I did get some good pictures of my babies (my cats). Peepurrs is getting older now and it was sad to see her decline some.
2 comments:
Hi Heather! Nice to meet you! Who's blog did you find me through? Where in the twin cities are you moving to? We live in Plymouth right now but we're looking to move to Woodbury or Eagan because Brett got a job in St. Paul with OSHA. I also grew up in Apple Valley, so I know these areas pretty well if you have any questions. Hopefully you guys will be moving close to Woodbury because there aren't many members our age. Are you looking to buy or rent? Just to give you a heads up, housing & renting costs a lot more here than Utah. I sure miss what we used to pay when we we're at BYU-Idaho.
wow! That white cat looks exactly like my parents!!!
Post a Comment