
Four years of wedded bliss. I cant believe it. It all been so wonderful and amazing how our love has grown. We didnt have much time on our anniversary, so we went to dinner at the Chef's Table (my fav). Then, in early November, Brett planned our usual weekend getaway to celebrate, so I had no idea what we were doing.
It started with dinner Thursday night at Noodles, then we drove to SLC and stayed at the Anniversary Inn- the Romeo and Juliet room- it was pretty much just a fancy looking house/room. But it was nicer and more fun than I thought. And no, Carrie it was not too kinky (is that how you spell that?)but Ill leave that up to your imagination. haha. Brett made me two baskets as usual, full of goodies- new comfy outfit,slippers, treats, dvds, etc. Not to mention a wonderful letter full of goosh, money to blow and a manicure and pedicure at the Zermott, where we stayed the next two nights.
We did a lot of shopping in SL, Park City and also enjoyed Temple Square. I was thoroughly spoiled with attention and gifts and loved every minute of it. Well, it was a wonderful weekend and now Boo's only problem is that he has outdone himself again! Now the pressure is on for next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment