Happy New Year Everyone!
I have decided to start my own blog, seeing as how everyone has one it seems and what a better way to journalize the year of 2007. And so I will start at the beginning...2007 began at our friends Niel and Jodi's house in Lehi. We had a great time with all our friends there. We introduced our fellow partiers to fondue! Jodi made a delicious French cheese fondue for starters, we did an oil fondue and Phil and Jennifer brought their chocolate fountain for dessert. Brett and I also enjoyed playing with Niel and Jodi's two cats; Tonka and Tia. The cats were so fun to play with but left Brett and I yearning for a cat of our own. We planned the party to end at 10:00 p.m. so that those with kids could get back and also Brett and I had to work on New Year's Day, but we couldn't help but stay late and ended up going to bed after 1:30 which made for a tired day at work and the sad realization that our bodies have changed since high school.
No comments:
Post a Comment