Tate wasn't as excited as I thought he would be but he was happy to be out of the car!
This is Parker making loud train noises. I had to keep reminding him to be quiet for the other guests. He was very excited about the trains, he is my train boy!
Train ride
My favorite part of the driving..when they were sleeping! Tate was ok but not great in the car.
Parker was great in the car as long as he had a movie going.
Tate and Anna
Jason and I took all the kids on a walk...Anna cried the entire time because she wanted to be carried and Tate cried the entire time because he DIDN'T want to be carried, haha. I was carrying Tate because the stinker would not stay out of the street (like usual).
The kids were excited to see Papa when he woke up.
All the grandkids...until Amanda had baby Clark about a week after we left.
Thanksgiving Dinner
The kids table
Anna with the snack cup that Nana made with the kids.
Reading books with Nana
Our old house. I loved that house and cul-de-sac.
We went to an art museum (can't remember the name) that had pretty trails to walk around outside.
The museum is the largest collection of American art in the world.
The museum was built by the daughter of Sam Walton (Walmart founder)
Can you tell Parker was pouting in this picture, haha!
Kids area in the museum
My mom bought mini pizzas for the kids to make and eat, they thought it was pretty fun!
About 12 hours before my parents left for Arkansas to see Jason's family for Thanksgiving, I decided to join them. Brett was working a night shift so I texted him that I was going and frantically did laundry and packed late into the night. On the way down, we stopped in Kansas City to show the boys a fun restaurant we went to when we lived there- Fritz's. It is made to look like the inside of a train. You order your food on a phone in your booth and a small train that runs around the inside of the restraunt delivers your food to you. I have a video of it but no picture. Of course Parker was THRILLED with the train delivering the food.
It was really fun to see Jason, Amanda and the kids. It was my first time seeing their house there and seeing all the places that I hadn't seen for about 20 years since I lived there. Parker and Tate enjoyed their cousins and the food was delicious (Amanda made the best stuffing ever!). We also saw the movie "Frozen" while we were there.

3 comments:
Crystal Bridges.
It was a fun weekend.
oh, and Anna's looking at the pictures and still called him "Marker." I laughed and pointed it out to Jason and she corrected herself to finally say "Parker."
haha, we had a good time too. the boys love looking at the picture of their cousins.
Post a Comment