Wearing Parker's swimsuit.
Super Taters!
Tate turned 18 mo. old in August and this was his first Sunday in Nursery.
The R.S. was sad to see their "mascot" go, they said. Since I am in the Primary Pres., the women in R.S. watched Tate for me. Mostly Amy Langston but he got passed around too. Every Sunday, he came home smelling like 3 different perfumes. It gave me such a headache that he always got a bath on Sunday!
Tate did fine. I thought he would love it in there. He was anxious and sad when we left and stayed close to the teachers but didn't cry.
Parker opening his birthday gift on Skpe with G &G Lindsay
On Parker's actual birthday, Kellen was in town with Annie. So, we met at Como Zoo and had a lot of fun. Nana came with as well.
Tate the handyman.
Look out! The Sheriff's in town!
Parker loves his pirate ship from his birthday.
Little Matey, Tate loves hats and dressing up.
Cooling down on the porch. Even though we have a neighborhood pool, it was easier to do this than watch the kids at the pool.
I found an old episode of The Lone Ranger on T.V., I thought is was cute that Parker was so into all the good guy/bad guy thing.
A neighbor boy dented our garage door with his bike by accident. I was impressed he told me through tears what happened. His parents were good about it and paid to replace the panel. I took pictures just in case though.
Playing on the google pad. They really only play with this about once a month or less, but they looked cute.
All cleaned up for church.
When Reese gets frisky, she attacks this chair and does somersaults around the handle. It's really funny.
Fishing game with Kevin.
When Cam and Madi came in late August, we had an impromptu nerf gun war.
Trying to reload.
We had a lot of fun.
I feel like I have a ton of pictures of the boys watching T.V. In my defense, I am pretty strict with how much TV time they get. I think the fact that they are sitting still and not fighting makes for good pictures :)
cute
See? more tv pictures.
Tate went through a phase of taking this softball everywhere, even the store.
Pirate sword in the pants :) and more tv...
Everything is pirates and cowboys and guns and get-the-bad guys around here. It's pretty cute.



No comments:
Post a Comment