Sunday, February 17, 2013

Late November-Mid December 2012

Swimming with Nana and Papa



Put up the Christmas tree

Reese quickly made herself at home

The boys love bathtime

Tate became obsessed with the cozy coupe

...and Tate still loves Reese

Parker "called" his friends a lot, good thing he has unlimited minutes :)

Tate learned to scoot on this truck and loved the mobility

Parker helped Daddy put up his new book rack in his big boy room

Tate thinks he looks super cute in hats, and he's right

Tate loved sitting in the car, it kept him busy for a long time!

Parker found Daddy sleeping, put a blanket on him, rubbed his head and sang to him. Very sweet.

Reese drove me crazy with the Christmas decorations. Mostly with the nativity because she wanted to eat the strings hanging from the fabric under it, I was afraid she would knock the pieces off. Lucky for her, she never did.

Parker had some cookie with his Christmas sprinkles.

Tate is cute.

really cute

2 boys and a cat on a pretend train is really really cute

Tate won't take a pacifier but sucks on this duplo man all day.

The boys enjoy playing in the snow

Parker seems to have more fun than Tate.

So I taught him to eat the snow...

...he loved it, I promise! He couldn't get enough of it!

Sand toys work great in the snow!

Even Reese joins us outside

Parker tried to give Tate and Reese a ride, but it was too heavy

Tate switched to a bottle. I was sooooo happy!

These two love being together

Parker is super cute too.

Here he is kickin back at Nana and Papa's house.

We went out with friends for Brett's birthday. Two other guys in the group have a birthday within a week of Brett, so it worked out nicely. These friends are all from our ward, we love them!

This is Tate's, "I'm not impressed" face.

Parker finished his first swimming lessons.

Luckily Tate will play trains with Parker- it makes Parker so happy.
I'm behind on blogging so I dumped all these pictures together. It doesn't do them justice but at least we have some evidence of our wonderful life. The boys are growing quickly, Brett is busy with school and we are so blessed with a full life of family, church service, school and activities for the boys.

1 comment:

Karen Hanberg said...

What a wonderful collection of photos and memories!