Friday, September 28, 2012

July/August 2012

Tate loves his saucer!

Parker didn't want his picture taken.

So I told him NOT to smile, no matter what! Silly boy.

Lightning McQueen slippers go really fast!

Enjoying the porch in the summertime.


Wearing Mom's glasses is always a funny joke!


Look Ma, I is getting big!

Reese enjoys the porch in her stroller.

Hiya baby.

Cuteness.

Parker shares his Big Bird with Tate, except for bedtime.

TV time with Didi the blanket.

They both LOVE to see each other when they wake up.



Parker has always been so animated, I love it.


Ma, I still no likey food.

But I do like my jumperoo!

Not sure if any food made it into the mouth, but we'll call it progress.

Super Baby!

Tate is FAMOUS for his hugs. Everyone loves getting them. He grips your neck so tight and you can't help but feel loved. I hope he never grows out of giving those hugs!

2 comments:

Brittany Hall said...

So sweet! I love little Tate and his hugs. Isn't it fun to see how much siblings love each other! :)

Karen Hanberg said...

I love the pictures and I love your comments. My favorite is "Ma, I still no likey food." Hillarious!!