Monday, May 21, 2012
Dear Tate
My Dear Little Tate,
You are love, joy and happiness. When I look at you I know there is a God, for I have never seen anything so divine before. And if you, in your unknowing, helpless state can be so perfect, then who is He that is all-knowing? He must be all-loving too.
You smell like Heaven and when I press my nose to your head, your hair tickles my nose. None of my stroking, sniffing or nuzzling annoys you because not only do you give perfect love, but you take it.
Your sleepy weight in my arms completes me and comforts you. You will never outgrow my arms because they will always encircle you. You will always complete me. I hope I can always comfort you.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a lovely photo of the two of you. Your letter reminded me of my newborn snuggle days with c & e. Good times...
Heather, your note got me all excited to hold our next little one, mmmmm delicious, smiling just thinking of it. Parker without glasses is the very image of Brett, holy smokes. What beautiful family. Thanks for keeping us up to date.
Post a Comment