In response to Amanda's comment - it's a memory foam mattress - no such luck - but that would have been pretty funny! Tate was completely un-phased by the whole ordeal. Heather needs to put the series of photos where Parker was holding Tate and then let go. Brett caught the whole thing on camera.
4 comments:
where's a picture of tate bouncing up after parker landed?
In response to Amanda's comment - it's a memory foam mattress - no such luck - but that would have been pretty funny! Tate was completely un-phased by the whole ordeal. Heather needs to put the series of photos where Parker was holding Tate and then let go. Brett caught the whole thing on camera.
I have to say, those are some good looking boys! I miss you! I had a good chat with Courtney today, she is so fun!
Love these photos. Yes, good luck Tate!
Post a Comment