


Belly shot at 19 weeks (currently 21 weeks).
It's a BOY!
I can't say that we were surprised by the gender but we are excited! Names don't come easy to us so it helps to focus on boys names now. I am feeling SO MUCH better and starting to enjoy the pregnancy. This little boy is VERY active, which has been confirmed by all four ultrasound technicians and my doctors when looking for a heartbeat. The pictures above are from the level 2 ultrasound. Those usually last 1-2 hours and are very fun looking at every detail of baby. It's just fun seeing them for that long. It really made me want to meet my baby. The technician at the level 2 was very sweet and patient since the baby would not hold still. At first she would say, "ok, sweet peanut, hold still for me" and by the end of the 2 hours she had my chair tilted with my head below my feet, laying on my side (trying to pin him down) and saying, "ok you little fart, STOP moving!". It was pretty funny. Looks like I might need a new pair of running shoes to chase this one!
3 comments:
hahahaha That will be a great story for the little nugget. I, too, have a hard time with names and could never go to the hospital without knowing for certain what the baby will be called. Yay for boys! Congratulations. Also, I don't know how I miss so many of your posts, but I am dying over those cowboy pjs!
Such great news!! Congrats!
Cute, I want to see Halloween pictues!
Post a Comment