Sunday, September 25, 2011

Eating for two at the State Fair 2011

We have a lot of pictures of Parker sitting on anything that could drive.

He ran with his arms outstretched to every ride that had to do with cars.

See what I mean?

So, of course Papa took him on a ride.

This is out of order, but Parker was asleep before we left the parking lot.

Parker's first cotton candy. He doesn't like getting food on his hands, so we often have to feed him.

It's become tradition for Courtney and Parker to get matching tattoos in the dairy barn.

Besides the car ride and french fries, Parker loved seeing all the animals and making their sounds.

My personal favorite, deep fried pickles.

And Parker's personal favorite, french fries. He actually started dancing when we gave him the french fries.



The wonderful State Fair came again this year, we look forward to it about as much as Christmas. We picked a date, consulted a map of the fair and had the day's menu picked out a week or so in advance.
Of course, I normally eat enough for two at the Fair, but this year I had the REAL excuse, with a baby on the way, I dare say I enjoyed the Fair even more this year! Not only that, but the weather was perfect, I couldn't have asked for more! Baby will be here in late February/early March, which also makes it possible to go to the Fair next year (I unfortunately had to miss the Fair the year Parker was born).

11 comments:

CindyC.wannabequilter said...

So exciting to hear that you are expecting another little one! I hope that all will go well for you!

charisse said...

Congratulations on the baby! Having 2 is crazy! But fun too.

Jenn said...

Congrats on baby #2! Hope you're feeling well.....go ahead and eat as much as you want. :)

Aubrey said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well!

Jenny said...

I cannot believe how big Parker is! What a cute boy!
Congrats on baby #2! Hope you are feeling well!

Brittany H. said...

Yay for babies!! I'm so happy for you guys. The fair seriously looks so amazing. Our fair here, in NC, is probably an eighth of yours and I still get so excited about it!

Carrie said...

Congratulations!!! How very very exciting for your family!

Amanda said...

Hey! Congrats!

Kelly said...

Yay! Absolutely fantastic news!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic news! Hope those deep fried pickles quelled a craving for you...

the splendid life of us... said...

Congrats! So exciting! I bet Parker will LOVE being a big brother!

Brenley