Sunday, August 21, 2011

Picture Overload of Parker's 2nd Birthday Party!

We did a car theme for the party this year. Stoplight crispy treats.
Hot dogs, veggie tray, chips and lemonade.





We had scooter toys out for the kids to drive.

Just before the party, we gave Parker his present. I painted and spruced up my old kitchen set my parents had in their basement. Parker loves to cook and drags out my pots and such anytime I cook. I also found that shopping cart for $2 at a garage sale and my mom helped me make an apron for him too. Of course he loves it and hasn't stopped playing with it. His favorite thing to make for us is fried eggs.

This is out of order but here are the cars the kids could drive on the road. The yellow sign says, "Rental Cars, choose your ride"

Parker and Katy have been friends since Parker was about 2 months old. They play together during our Relief Society Presidency meetings.
Gavin made this cute face when his Daddy pushed him on the inchworm (it moves up and down as it goes forward) but the smile stopped the second the ride did. I wish we had a video.
Reese is more of an after-party girl. She had fun with the balloons my mom brought.


5 comments:

Jade & Gingerella said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! The decorations! And not surprised at all that Reese was trying to steal the show as the 'gift kitten'! Really- who goes to a party and gets a cat! Sorry Reese, I don't think you thought that one all the way through! Jade said the kids had fun! I was sad to miss it- and for all reasons that buzz too!

Jared and Erin said...

We're sorry we missed it:( You did such cute things. Can you believe it's been 2 years?!

Katie Tyler said...

cute! I love the road leading into the party and of course the hot wheels for the ride home! who doesn't want to leave a car party with a car? so cute :)

Kelly said...

Just saying hello to you guys and happy birthday to Parker :0) Fun party!

tiffromney said...

Hi! Such a cute party...you are incredibly creative. I love the "rental cars." And by the way, CONGRATS!!!!! I just read your comment on my blog. I am thrilled for you and yes, I do wish we lived closer, too!