
Ta-dah! Pretty incredible, right? You see, I graduated a semester early from high school and headed to BYU for spring/summer therefore missing my high school graduation. Sad right? And I'm not bitter that my friend Emily flew home for graduation while I sat in my dorm room studying. So when my sister graduated last month, I took the opportunity to re-enact that pivotal moment in my personal history. Brett thinks I'm a dork, I think I'm thorough (yes, my children, Mommy did graduate from high school. why yes, I have a picture to prove it...see what I mean?)

Courtney on the jumbo-tron!

Courtney's high school class was HUGE. The names took FOR-EV-ER (repeat three times) to get through. Lucky for me, I brought a book.
P.S. The picture doesn't show the whole class. I think this is about a third of the graduates.

Do any of you remember this little puke face? Well, she's not so little anymore and she doesn't look like a puke face anymore either.

Around these here parts (Minnesota) everyone has big graduation parties for their kids (It's a bit much if you ask me, but when in Rome...). So Courtney planned her party at Pump It Up (I believe its called Jump On It in Utah and such) where she has been working for a couple of years and they gave her a big discount. It was a blast and Parker literally had THE time of his life.

Good food and friends.



Parker jumped for a couple hours straight and had a fit when we made him stop for a drink. We will definitely be going back in the dead of winter on toddler days!
3 comments:
Wow, you haven't changed a bit in the last 10 ten years! ;) Kevin kind of hates going to graduations, so he makes sure he is always holding a baby in case he needs to pinch them and escape the situation...he does that for church too, actually! Congratulations to you all!
LOL. That makes me laugh Heather. And you know what...I don't even have a picture...even though I did fly back...my parents didn't bring one...uggggggg.
Oh the fun times we had in Spring of 2001...
Ok, I seriously LOVE that you did that. That is so awesome. Hopefully there is no date on the photo...otherwise once your kids get wise enough they will figure out your scam!
Post a Comment