Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Which one of these just doesn't belong?

Mine is the one without the dark floof of hair.Parker doesn't like grass, he usually cries when I put him down on it.
This is how you feed four babies. Quick bites down the line and repeat.


Parker loves playing with other babies!


If all else fails, throw a pile of cheerios on the floor!!! Sorry about the bib baby J! We all know you are a cute little BOY, not girl!
These are my friend's babies, the W triplets. Parker loves playing with his BFFs. I've been watching them a couple times a month and it has worked out really well. Parker has been known to cat-call at his lady friends in sacrament meeting though. We've tried to explain to him that such behavior is unacceptable.





2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

hahaha I'm sure Brett is giving him high-fives behind your back...

Kim said...

so awesome that he has friends to play with!!! it was good to see you the other night. thanks for letting us come in and use your toilet the other night! ;o)