Her new pink sparkly harness.
Reese "helping" Brett put in the new faucet.
Brett dropped flour on the floor while making pizza (shocker, I know) and Reese ran over to check it out.
Her borrowed shirt from Auntie Peepurrs.well, Peepurrs is all better from her illness and turned 13 years old today! Happy Birthday Peeps! (oh, and you too Courtney) It was a close call when she was sick and we are so happy that she is still here.
In other furr-baby news, Reese has been declawed (sad and evil, I know) and is almost fully recovered from that and her latest bout of respiratory illness. She was so cute and pathetic looking when sick. It made me so sad, but I must admit her extra cuddles during that time were heartwarming. I'm pretty sure Brett is sick of hearing me say, "oh, look at this cute baby!" anytime she tilts her head, purrs, or even sits down- its all just so cute! But truth be told, Brett is IN LOVE with her and is so proud of himself when she chooses him over me and that she will only play hide and seek with him. Reese loves water and so loves to be in the bathroom with me when I shower except that she is highly offended by my nakedness (is it my thighs or extreme whiteness?)and bites me over and over as I quickly hop into the protection of the shower curtain (which she still bites through sometimes!). I was hoping this was some weird phase because it was getting worse, even if I take my socks off-she gives me a crazy look and comes after me. She never does this to Brett. Of course. Well, when she was sick, it stopped and I was so relieved to think it was finally over. Well, she is back to her naked attacks and all her other mischeveous activities. Uhhh, at least she is CUTE! Oh and by the way, she has grown huge! The vet couldn't believe how young she was- apparently we should not have been feeding her high fat kitten food for this long. Who knew? and in my defense, the bag says to give it to them till they are a year old. Our poor children...Here are some pics that I'm sure the world is DYING to see.
3 comments:
This is great. I was just checking your blog yesterday and added you to my 'follow' list.
That's hilarious she freaks out when you're naked. I love that flour picture too. Funny stuff!
Cute, fun kitty!
Reese, I miss you already!
Post a Comment