Monday, June 2, 2008

BYU Pictures


Our sister-in-law, Ellen, took some pictures that we wanted before we left Provo. She stayed in cold weather and waited forever just to get the right light. She got exactly what I wanted and was so patient. She is fabulous, fun and talented. She would be amazing if she ever did start a photography buisness.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cute picture of the two of you. You will love having those pictures for the memories of BYU. Kurtis and I meant to take some BYU pictures for the memories, but never did it and now I regret it!

kelly said...

great pictures! p-town looks so beautiful & you guys look so happy!

Jokilyn said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute! You both look perfect in them! What a beautiful setting for pictures. Do you miss the mountains yet? :) Hope all is well so far! Keep us updated how things are going!

Jason said...

Those are nice pictures! Perfect lighting.

Jennifer said...

Those are the coolest pictures. I really miss you guys. I'm so glad you have a blog. And I know I keep saying that.

Carrie said...

Great pictures!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Great pictures. You guys look good. Where did you move to???