Saturday, October 27, 2007

Deseret Towers





My beloved BYU is tearing down Deseret Towers, my first home here in S-hall. This summer they tore down two halls already and now they are preparing to tear down the rest. So I walked over on my way to the bookstore (where I got a new dress :)and took pictures to remember my first semester here at BYU.
Gosh, taking the pics reminded me of the many memories I have there. It was a ton of fun and that is when I fell in love with this campus. I loved my professors, classes, the social life and everything BYU has to offer. However, I also remember being so homesick and also missing my best friend Brett, who had just left on his mission. As much as I miss being a student, Im glad Brett is back, that we are married and that I graduated.
So goodbye my first dorm, first college experience and the BYU tradition of "DT".

No comments: